• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 4

#1 Demiurg

Demiurg

Lord

• Members
  • 334 сообщений

Отправлено 04 Февраль 2003 - 21:04

Over the years, it has become evident to us that the PvP community has overwhelmingly been opposed to highly effective characters that don't need to make any significant offensive decisions (thus the popular "skill-less dexer" moniker). It is with this in mind that we attempted to balance combat in such a way that it is difficult to simply "click and stick" to win a one on one fight. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's impossible, but I would say it's safe to say it's much more difficult after AoS to win that way. We have tried to ensure that warriors who take effective advantage of their special moves and/or Paladin abilities will have a good shot at winning this kind of encounter

Главное чтобы еще понизили дамейж от рунников :D

#2 Impostor

Impostor

Essential trader

• Members
  • 345 сообщений

Отправлено 05 Февраль 2003 - 04:22

Обойдешься физикал резистом на арморе
=)

#3 demf

demf

.!..

• Members
  • 2 546 сообщений

Отправлено 05 Февраль 2003 - 15:38

Цитата

Оригинал написал Demiurg
Over the years, it has become evident to us that the PvP community has overwhelmingly been opposed to highly effective characters that don't need to make any significant offensive decisions (thus the popular "skill-less dexer" moniker). It is with this in mind that we attempted to balance combat in such a way that it is difficult to simply "click and stick" to win a one on one fight. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's impossible, but I would say it's safe to say it's much more difficult after AoS to win that way. We have tried to ensure that warriors who take effective advantage of their special moves and/or Paladin abilities will have a good shot at winning this kind of encounter

Главное чтобы еще понизили дамейж от рунников :)
Да только это не говорит ни о чём ... Насколько я понимаю просто они перевели часть дмжа из оружия в спешал мувы ... то есть дехерам придётся просто в определённое время нажимать на кнопку ... конечно надо знать када и тп но имхо в самом балансе ничего не меняется ...

#4 Msascha

Msascha

True bloodsucker

• Members
  • 651 сообщений

Отправлено 05 Февраль 2003 - 15:57

oni goworyt odno , a sdelayt drugoe , ostalosy 6 day , a tam i budet widno

#5 Levius

Levius

Dread Lord

• Members
  • 772 сообщений

Отправлено 07 Февраль 2003 - 22:42

Главное чтобы еще понизили дамейж от рунников :( [/B][/QUOTE]
...его убрали.....дамаж этот......пусть бьет, но без дамажа......и чтоб спеллы не сбивать чур....
:cool:

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users